Sorry Survivors

If a killer is slugging for a 4k and there's two of us and the killer is using you as bait I'll try my hardest to get to you up but I'm no longer going to sacrifice myself to do it. You'll just have to bleed out. Sorry but it's gotten out of hand. It's like every game. The skills of the killers have significantly fallen to ######### (not all) and I won't be practicing altruism as much if they're using you to get to me. At least one of us can win. Shout out to the survivors who refuse to let themselves be used as bait.

Comments

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182391#Comment_1182391

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182435#Comment_1182435

    This game is actually pretty balanced statistically, but it also has a glaring issue of the landslide statistic. It's generally a 4k, or 0-1k.

    Either survivors just rush the killer out of the game, or they all just die. There isn't much of a middle ground in general and not enough to call this game "sided" or "favoured" by any means.

    And which stats are you referring to? I'd love the link.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182499#Comment_1182499

    And which stats are you referring to? I'd love the link.

    Go and find any statistics given from the devs.


    I'm going off memory and personal experience. Landslides on either side are the most common outcomes for me, but then again I'm just one player player on one system.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1182858#Comment_1182858

    Go and find any statistics given from the devs.

    I'm going off memory and personal experience. Landslides on either side are the most common outcomes for me, but then again I'm just one player player on one system.

    I have seen stats from the devs posted here, thats why I'm asking. ;)

  • So i just got attacked by all survivors on my team cause i didnt go get the last person on his dying hook even though i knew the gunslinger was waiting. Every time I got close my spine chill went off. He was waiting for me. They were all like wow did nothing the entire game. I had more points than the killer did but i did nothing the entire game lol. They get so salty. And the killer started slugging trying to find me but he hooked Jane (who by the way was the reason two people got hooked in the first five minutes cause she blew the same gen three times and had the least amount of points) before she bled out. Every time I amde a rescue that game gunslinger was right around the corner waiting. Fine but im not going to let you get me at the end. Then he gets all pissy telling me oh i went across the entire map just so you could grab him (yea sure you did) and you didnt. Bullshit you went across the map lol. He was mad cause i ruined his 4k. They hate it when you do whatever it takes to win just like they do.

  • @Bunnie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1180992#Comment_1180992

    why do you austomatically feel you should get the 4th kill. no your work for it. period. this is what i mean. slugging for a 4k. you think this should be easy i should be easily able to take over the game when i want to turn the tables in my favor. NO. you will work for it. survivors are catching on more now and being a bit more stingy which is good sometimes. and you want them to take hatch away? if thats the case maybe killer isnt for you.

    They are working for it, they still have to look for the last survivor and the one on the floor has a bleedout timer. Also according to you the hatch is heavily killer sided so taking it away shouldn't bother you. Now its a problem to taker it away, make up your mind lol. Honestly if you're struggling when the game is so survivor sided as it is, maybe this game as a whole is not for you. I'll keep on winning my easy survivor matches.

1 2 ›