Saltiest thing I've ever heard
So, I just came across a killer who face camped me at the beginning of the game, when I messaged the killer he said he was doing it because I was being toxic. I got confused since I was literally on a gen and the game had just started. Turns out he made a list of the people that have tbagged him at the exit doors. Yes, he made a LIST of people tbagging at the doors. Not because they were toxic in game, not because they were tbaggin during a chase, or messing with him. Nope. He got salty cause survivors tbag at the doors.
I never tbag in game, ii have at the doors just cause at this point is tradition, not because I wanna "tilt" the killer, to me is more of a "byee" kinda thing.
Damn, this dude actually checks his list when joining a lobby :´D
Comments
Hearing this story brought joy to my heart.
"What do you get when you cross a killer that played nice the whole match with a survivor that tbags at the exit gates?" 🤣