(VOLUME WARNING!!!) I encountered a rather haunting sound bug...
kidsnotincluded playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition at XboxClips.co
I was playing a few rounds of Custom games with some friends on Xbox, I was Detective Tapp, and the killer was Deathslinger. Not too sure if it matters but that's when it started. I was at the hatch showing the new people exactly what it was and the killer shot me and mori'd me into a truck bed on auto haven. Immediately in the ending results screen this noise started happening, originally I thought nothing of it because it went away in the lobby screen. Then I became killer (Oni) and as soon as the loading screen started the deafening noise began again and lasted through the whole match.
Comments
Vhttps://xboxclips.co/kidsnotincluded/31933ff6-04cd-4791-b4ac-dbac404e1ec5
Here's some more clips
i am also having the same problem on xbox one.Or no sound at all
So what exactly were you doing before your noise triggered?
just playing my chat was fine then i got the same noise you had then no sound at all in game.i could still hear my party but no game sound.
i was survivor
I'm sorry but I'm rolling on the floor because of this sound. I died when Meg moaned. ๐
My sound did start when I was a survivor too so maybe it only procs when you're a survivor? It did last through to the next game for me but it started on the ending screen as a survivor
It just caught me so off guard, the Meg laughing with extra reverb is pretty hilarious though