What EXACTLY Happened to Me Here?
I'm still kinda new to the game, so maybe I'm missing something here, but what hit me here? I was playing with a friend, when this nurse hit just....appeared?
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm still kinda new to the game, so maybe I'm missing something here, but what hit me here? I was playing with a friend, when this nurse hit just....appeared?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its some goddamn awful latency.
@UntilValhalla13
Who knows, could've been latency, lag, their connection being bad to the DS's.
On their screen you were probably running off into the distance, which registered a hit. So it could be your connection to the DS's that caused that, since that's what usually causes "rubber banding" or "phantom walking". Usually when you "phantom walk" your character is running off in the distance on their screen but to you, you're hiding behind a rock.
I'd just chalk it up to latency or bad connection, which could've been from either side tbh.