Am I the only one who feels like the Deathslinger could use a slight range increase ?
Im enjoying the new killer quite a bit, I also think he's quite strong, but one thing that bothers me is his surprisingly short range, it's not rare to really nail a long range shot, but be kinda cheated out of it, due to his short range. I don't think it should be a big increase, 2 meters would be enough, bringing his range up to 20m.
Not only would that make him less frustrating to play (because it's not really about strength, Im not advocating a buff, I see it more as a QoL change that'd make the shots that seem like they should've hit, hit.) It'd also increase his skill ceiling, long range shots are hard due to his harpoon's travel time, if you learn how to hit those reliably the game should properly reward you. Honestly any range increase would automatically be balanced by said travel time if you ask me, but I really don't think he needs a much longer range.
An additional side-effect of his range is that his Iridescent Coin addon is always very clunky to use, you're constantly at risk of being slightly out of range, having to balance on the verge of his range and honestly ... Take gambles, because that's what it is most of the time, that's frustrating and I don't think it needs to be.
What do you guys think ?
Comments
No problem with that, I mean...the devs wont do it but yeah no problem with it