I did not get the DeathGarden masks
I bought the pre-order today, should I get the masks today or maybe later?
I bought the pre-order today, should I get the masks today or maybe later?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why post about that game here?
I'm 100% not getting that game.
Because they also correspond with deathgarden: D
Go on the DeathGarden
You get the DG mask in DBD when you own Deathgarden on Steam.
If you had a pre-order, you should have received a steam code by email.
If you have the Beta version it won't work.
I did the Pre-Order but did not activate the KEY on STEAM ... hahaha its funny: D
Thx not_queen
Then you have your answer! Have fun out there!