Easy fix for Cruel Limits
Just change it from: "Every time a Generator is completed, all windows and vault locations within a 24 meter radius from the completed generator are blocked for all Survivors for the next 30 seconds."
to: "Every time a Generator is completed, all windows and vault locations within a 24 meter radius from you are blocked for all Survivors for the next 30 seconds."
Now it is one of the best chase perks in the game, if the conditions are met of course. What do you think? @Peanits
Comments
Although I'm not Peanits, and far from Peanits, personally this would be an improvement but it would definitely be situational. If you're not in a chase it's useless.
That's true, but if you happen to be in a chase... I guess it could be really good. :)
Well anything is better than the old version I guess, and I can imagine how fun this would be to use if it came into effect.