Sole Survivor not working

I was hoping Sole Survivor would be touched up to have it properly activating with version 3.6.1. You'd think after someone dies, it would work, but you don't receive any tokens, and the perk doesn't light up to indicate usage.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • That bug has already been reported:

    @PlantCollector said:

    I know it's been already reported for many times but im not sure if it gets acknowledged with the new bug report system.

    Summary:

    If a teammate dies while you have the perk "Sole Survivor" equipped, you dont get any tokens.

    Description:

    When a teammate dies you don't get any tokens for your perk "Soul Survivor". I can't tell if it's a visual bug or if the perk isn't working at all.

    Occurs in both public and private matches.

    Steps to Reproduce:

    1. Equip Sole Survivor
    2. Sole Survivor doesn't gain any tokens when a teammate dies.

    Occurs on:

    PC, but i have seen many playersl from console reporting this in generaly discussions too.

    The Devs asked for a video, but for now nobody was able to provide one, maybe you can help?