Yes! Got my Adept Deathslinger, now...

... i can use whatever build I wanna with him!


Muahuahuahuahuahuahua


It took me 25 levels to do so (and one rank reset, LOL). Some matches I was denied by hook suicide or DCs. Devs really must change the way the game gives the trophy on PS4, for a single 4k, eventough not being a mercyless victory and not changing the trophy description...


Well, about his perks after playing exclusively with them since the DLC was launched:


-Hex: the 10 seconds aura reading is sweet and may synergise with totems building pretty well. In some matches, it let me get a down very easily. The Oblivium thing I could not take advantage, i think one must take very attention to totem cleanse notification, but i cant differ then from simple healing skill check mistake.


-Other two perks: they are usefull to locate survivors near gens and helped me well in the match I got the trophy, as much as others. But dont plan using then except for some special build.

Comments