Region locked?
I keep getting high ping lobbies all of a sudden as killer. Like I play a normal 60ms lobby,then the next lobby I am in as killer,I get like 180. Tf is going on? EDIT: Is the game even region locked after the latest update?
I keep getting high ping lobbies all of a sudden as killer. Like I play a normal 60ms lobby,then the next lobby I am in as killer,I get like 180. Tf is going on? EDIT: Is the game even region locked after the latest update?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My normal ping is 100-125. After last "patch", sometimes, ping is 400. Checked survivors in lobby - they are all asians. 0.99$ servers. ๐
Today I had normal Ping (60-130), but a few minutes ago I'm getting 300 ping lobbies, idk what is going on.
Exactly that pretty much
I'm from EU,and when I play in 200-400 ping lobbies it's always asia/NA or smth like that
I guess it got fixed, because I got a 32 ping lobby, or I just got lucky...
Idk, I live in the EU, lobbies are fine for me.
it happens randomly for me,it pairs me with a non my region lobby
Dunno :/ after the recent update,it sometimes pairs me with a non my region lobby,like asia or NA