Hangman's Trick nerfed even further....

Untitled Image

I mean, this is one way to seem busy for the devs, work on perks that are so bad nobody uses them anyway so it does not actually affect anything but hey "they are busy working on things" so wait a bit for the other fixes, really busy atm.

Truely I dont get it, nerf it straight into the ground from the PTB, from 16 meter range to 6.... Dont mention it ever having been 16 meters to deny it / to not have people complain "cuz it never was like that" and then nerf the perk that nobody ever was running even more.

Explain this to me somebody.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264918643278610432/689367105811775488/unknown.png

    I mean, this is one way to seem busy for the devs, work on perks that are so bad nobody uses them anyway so it does not actually affect anything but hey "they are busy working on things" so wait a bit for the other fixes, really busy atm.

    Truely I dont get it, nerf it straight into the ground from the PTB, from 16 meter range to 6.... Dont mention it ever having been 16 meters to deny it / to not have people complain "cuz it never was like that" and then nerf the perk that nobody ever was running even more.

    Explain this to me somebody.

    I honestly have to agree with you here, the developers went a little too far with the changes and it ultimately made the perk almost useless.

    During the PTB, I understood Hangman's Trick was a little too much, everyone knew that, but the developers could've went a completely different route of balancing the perk.


    Here's what I would've changed about the perk, personally:


    Hangman's Trick

    Unlocks potential in one's Aura-reading abilities.

    Carrying a survivor causes Hangman's Trick to activate and effect all Hooks within 56 meters from the pick up spot.

    • While active, see the Aura of any Survivor within 12/14/16 metres to all Hooks affected by Hangman'sTrick.

    "No excuses, no equivocations... No crying." — Amanda Young


    I got rid of the notification part because the aura reading makes it redundant to have and it adds more skill to using the perk. 😁

  • Personally next to telling you a survivor is working on it, I feel the perk should make the sabo'ing take way longer, simply give the killer more time to get to the hook and knock the person away from sabo'ing it.

    Next to that I think a 2 - 4 - 6 to 3 - 6 - 9 radius would be better.

    But all that is not the point of this thread, I just dont understand these devs, I truely believe the keep perks completely useless on purpose so that nobody runs them so that they dont have to worry about problematic builds they would have to then balance.

    Heck look right now at the toolbox change...do we get anything different now on Franklin's ? No we do not, and what about Streetwise? it does nothing at all for the new toolbox workings....