Make For The People count as a healing action towards dailies/challenges somehow.

Comments

  • And make insta-downing any survivor who was exposed from a perk count as chasing them for 60 seconds. I mean, if we're not going to put in the work yet still demand rewards, better make it happen for both sides.

    (inb4 Milo says they were simply asking. Asking involves a question mark. I see none in their declarative title.)

  • @Nos37 said:

    And make insta-downing any survivor who was exposed from a perk count as chasing them for 60 seconds. I mean, if we're not going to put in the work yet still demand rewards, better make it happen for both sides.

    (inb4 Milo says they were simply asking. Asking involves a question mark. I see none in their declarative title.)

    Sure go for it. I did see people complaining that they get sometimes punished for using their power without chasing (cause chases end too quickly or something about that) but idk if that still happens.

    Oh also do you mean only bloodpoints wise or emblem or both?

  • I meant for dailies and challenges, but those are easy anyway so it was a bad example