Well this sucks
Anyone else here currently unemployed due to the virus? Anyone that is I hope your alright and everything works out. I got one month and I doubt unemployment benefits get approved very fast.
Anyone else here currently unemployed due to the virus? Anyone that is I hope your alright and everything works out. I got one month and I doubt unemployment benefits get approved very fast.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And Killer sucks to play. This is truely the apocalypse.
Im sorry for you mate, hope everything will work out ! Atleast you have lots of time to play dbd ๐
If you want to stay upbeat, stay away from DbD and its community. It is all too toxic. I hope the best for you and I hope things pick up for everyone.