Anyone else find it suspicious...
... that Plague got a fat buff during the first worldwide pandemic since 1918?
Are BHVR secretly Mayan gods capable of predicting the future?
... that Plague got a fat buff during the first worldwide pandemic since 1918?
Are BHVR secretly Mayan gods capable of predicting the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait. Did I ACTUALLY post this in Lore instead of Off-Topic?
I’m an actual brainlet. Someone hand me the katana so that I can preserve my honor.
The Plague should come alot more powerful, only for a few months though, as the virus wont last forever.
It would have been very, very awkward if Plague had come out the same this year instead of last year.