Saloon Gen Repair Achievement Bugged
I repaired the gen on the saloon and escaped but i didn't get the achievement.
I'm on PS4 btw. Anyone else with this problem?
I repaired the gen on the saloon and escaped but i didn't get the achievement.
I'm on PS4 btw. Anyone else with this problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. I'm on Xbox, I've done it multiple times and nothing. Had the same issue with adept Steve when he came out
It's getting fixed tomorrow for PC and ps4 apparently
yep. if you check on PSN, it's been at 0.0% players achieved, until yesterday, when it jumped to 0.1%. i wonder if that's just a dev?
Thank you! How did you know that?
***EDIT*** Okay, i saw the bug fix changes on tomorrow's update.