Ideas for secondary objectives ?
Any ideas for secondary objectives ? I thought about making noed base kit or making it so survivors have to get parts for the generators
Any ideas for secondary objectives ? I thought about making noed base kit or making it so survivors have to get parts for the generators
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Expand on totems,
I would like the killer to be able to restore totems after clearing semi difficult conditions.
That way it's sort of a tug of war type situation, instead of something you randomly lose and can't rely on. I think it would still be balanced since the killer would have to put time in fulfilling whatever conditions are needed to restore the hex, taking time off gens. Then the restored hex would spawn in a different location.
Make hexs more interesting and make them all token based including NOED.
I've always liked the idea of starting with the generators locked up.
Each survivor starts with a gen key. It takes 15 seconds to unlock a generator. After unlocking, a generator can be repaired. Once a gen is repaired, it drops an additional gen key for every survivor on the gen when it pops. Then, those survivors can go and unlock more gens.
It forces more teamwork and promotes protecting key carrying survivors by taking aggro while slowing down the early game just a bit.