What if Clown bottles blinded the survivors?
Like how survivors can be blinded by party crackers.
Would that increase Clown’s potential and lethality? I think it would be a sweet little dose of karma for killers against toxic swf.
Like how survivors can be blinded by party crackers.
Would that increase Clown’s potential and lethality? I think it would be a sweet little dose of karma for killers against toxic swf.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It sort of already has that effect, at least for me. When the screen goes blurry, I have trouble even making out what's actually in front of me and what's not, which isn't bad, it's a cool effect. The Blind effect could maybe be just darken the screen, rather than a full out white screen. It would certainly make Clown more challenging to go against.
Maybe blind them instead of slowing them down? The combo effect would be really nasty. But I feel we need a killer that blinds people.