Anyone else unfortunate to play in an swf?

Swf is thought to be a well-oiled machine.....but how about when it's not.

"Follow me"

"This is a dead end"

"Not that way"

"You're over here too"

Killer was standing in the wedge and only means of escape. Half of us died.

"We're going to this gen on the right after we heal"

"Your right?"

"Where I'm looking"

"I don't know where you're looking"

Character spazzes out before messing up a skillcheck.

Oh then there was this game last night where they tried playing blind while sitting on the can. I looped the killer for 5 gens and this guy was taking a dump with crows circling him and almost made it out the exit gates as well while being guided by another friend. Thank goodness karma hit him while he was teabagging and ran straight into a wall.

Comments

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Swf is thought to be a well-oiled machine.....but how about when it's not.

    "Follow me"

    "This is a dead end"

    "Not that way"

    "You're over here too"

    Killer was standing in the wedge and only means of escape. Half of us died.

    "We're going to this gen on the right after we heal"

    "Your right?"

    "Where I'm looking"

    "I don't know where you're looking"

    Character spazzes out before messing up a skillcheck.

    Oh then there was this game last night where they tried playing blind while sitting on the can. I looped the killer for 5 gens and this guy was taking a dump with crows circling him and almost made it out the exit gates as well while being guided by another friend. Thank goodness karma hit him while he was teabagging and ran straight into a wall.

    This is what many people call unsincronised. You all simply need to describe everything more. Don't be saying things that aren't descriptive.


    For example, change "The Killer is on me." to "The Killer is on me in/at the _________."