Could we get perk customization for maxed out perks?

I said this in one of the other conversations about how the pink perks were changed to purple. I see people on pc customizing their perk colors so i thought itd just be nice to give everyone access to it. Especially when im running 3 purple perks then have iron will or BL and it just messes with my OCD. Also it would only be personal so it wouldn't really give any advantage besides looking better. Also i loved the pink perk color. If you could customize your perks what color would you go with? Id probably go with the pink perks.

gpv2znfakk14.png


Comments

  • I'd love this especially that I'm a console player. I've had a few ideas for customizations but obviously cant implement them.

  • @Cheers said:

    I'd love this especially that I'm a console player. I've had a few ideas for customizations but obviously cant implement them.

    I am a console player as well!

  • Those pink perks are making me so happy. I would love this so much. I’ve said for a while that I want this. It really triggers my OCD if I have 3 purple perks and 1 green, or vice versa. This would solve that problem.

    There’s no logical reason why this can’t be implemented into the game.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    Those pink perks are making me so happy. I would love this so much. I’ve said for a while that I want this. It really triggers my OCD if I have 3 purple perks and 1 green, or vice versa. This would solve that problem.

    There’s no logical reason why this can’t be implemented into the game.

    Yeah i like them to!