Oni tips
Looking for some help playing Oni on console. I'm finding him very frustrating compared to others.
Looking for some help playing Oni on console. I'm finding him very frustrating compared to others.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Watch ScottJund, he's a really good oni main.
The flick is all in the wrist
Spread the love. You see someone, you make them bleed. You see their friend, you make them bleed too. Down someone with rage, find someone else. See a teammate trying to heal them? Double kill.
He's not a snowball, he's an avalanche.
Or just rebind q+e on keyboard and mouse and you'll be flicking behind you .
Sadly I'm on console atm. Plan to move to PC soon though 🤞
ahhh gotcha. hope to see you on the other side soon then!