Request for set teams

So as a rank 13 killer playing huntress on xbox, i encountered a very coordinated group. 2 flashlights and 1 toolbox in lobby. Object of Obsession in game.

Played through multiple flashlight blinds from around corners, hook sabos and usualy nonsense. Got a couple hooks but nothing even remotely enough to pressure this team.

Downed one in exit gates and brought them to the border and dropped her. I don't ensure a kill at the end if i get my ass kicked. Got outplayed so enjoy the escape.

After match 2 rank 4's one rank 5 amd one rank 8.

Got a message from one, 'baby huntress lol' Wrote back 'yes. Yes i am'

Then i messeged another 'gg. How many on comms?'

Got back 'all lol'

Yes i lost. No I don't care. I could have facecamped 1 kill but didn't matter that much. They actually didn't gen rush me. They were having fun with me and i downed a couple pretty quick. It wasn't an unpleasant game at all.

My request though is this.....

You're in a group. You're well beyond my rank. You kicked my ass...... Leave it at that. Stop insulting in the chat. I know i sucked that game and many of the games i play. Why be (albeit this wasn't extremely) toxic? Just take the win and move on. Im not going to play your game. Im not going to be triggered. And no I'm not mad. Not crying on the forums. Just asking for some civility.

Thank you for listening.

Comments

  • I don't get post-game chats on console, but my SWF crew comes up against a wide range of killer ranks. I think rn after reset we're at R4, R9, and two R16, so we'll get killers from literally the whole spectrum. If we come across a killer that we see in the post-menu is lower ranks, we honestly feel bad if we were being ridiculous during the match. I've never understood the reason to be mean post-game. Agreed - just take the win and move on.

  • Yeah I dont get why people are so mean during chat. If you are so much more skilled than your opponent, why not just say gg and move on.

    It must be a fragile ego if a person has to message a negative comment to someone who was trying their best and not being toxic.

    Just be happy, they won in the game, you won in life being a better person.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    So as a rank 13 killer playing huntress on xbox, i encountered a very coordinated group. 2 flashlights and 1 toolbox in lobby. Object of Obsession in game.

    Played through multiple flashlight blinds from around corners, hook sabos and usualy nonsense. Got a couple hooks but nothing even remotely enough to pressure this team.

    Downed one in exit gates and brought them to the border and dropped her. I don't ensure a kill at the end if i get my ass kicked. Got outplayed so enjoy the escape.

    After match 2 rank 4's one rank 5 amd one rank 8.

    Got a message from one, 'baby huntress lol' Wrote back 'yes. Yes i am'

    Then i messeged another 'gg. How many on comms?'

    Got back 'all lol'

    Yes i lost. No I don't care. I could have facecamped 1 kill but didn't matter that much. They actually didn't gen rush me. They were having fun with me and i downed a couple pretty quick. It wasn't an unpleasant game at all.

    My request though is this.....

    You're in a group. You're well beyond my rank. You kicked my ass...... Leave it at that. Stop insulting in the chat. I know i sucked that game and many of the games i play. Why be (albeit this wasn't extremely) toxic? Just take the win and move on. Im not going to play your game. Im not going to be triggered. And no I'm not mad. Not crying on the forums. Just asking for some civility.

    Thank you for listening.

    next time message them back: "baby penls lol."