I love you, Mr. YeeHaw.
This was probably the most satisfying win I’ve had as a killer thus far. Claudette spent pretty much the entire match chasing me flickering her flashlight, David would then chase her around to take hits, the Zarina was useless and spent most of the match on the ground or on a hook and the Ace would run in front of me to sabotage hooks and use his Breakout perk. They spent most of the match trying to bully the killer and ended up getting absolutely destroyed. I am just glad that I am good with Mr. YeeHaw as this match would have ended completely different. I understand the concept of SWF, but who comes on a game JUST to try and make somebody else miserable? It doesn’t work on me, as I honestly don’t care, but I know this type of behaviour is why there’s more survivors than killers. Just do your objectives and leave, it’s not that hard. If you team up with friends to just try and make the killer have the worst time possible, there’s something seriously wrong with you. The irony of complaining about long que times as survivor and then treating killers like this when you finally get a match.
Disclaimer: Exactly 4 survivors were harmed in the making of this screenshot.
See ya'll in the fog and if you ever come near my chicken coop, I aim to shoot.
Mr. YeeHaw
xo

Comments