Deathslinger and Huntress aren't comparable.
Trutalent made a video on comparisons of the Deathslinger to the Huntress and why such comparisons are pretty absurd.
https://youtu.be/bgSCNmficmUI tend not to like the types of people who are "I go off data and if you say otherwise you're biased" types of people. But he makes good points here.
Base kit, Huntress can down multiple people, can hit people multiple times, and fire her power off more frequently than Slinger. I would say that base Huntress is stronger than Slinger even with the Slinger's best addons.
Yes, the Slinger has a skill based power. But something being skill based doesn't mean it automatically good. You can optimize the Slinger to make great plays. That still won't leave a dent on a Huntress who is skilled. Slinger is just far more limited.
This isn't to say the Slinger can't 4k or make good plays, but he is significantly more limited than the Huntress in every way, and comparisons don't make sense to me.
Comments
Of course they're not comparable. One is a good Killer and the other is Huntress.
Thanks for recognizing the absurdity and understanding the point I was making.
that's why the phrase is "compare and contrast" bruv.
Maybe you like Huntress more. That's fine. People can have different opinions. I don't just follow the herd and say whatever Killer that everyone else says is good. I like Deathslinger more than Huntress. It is what it is.