Can we increase the DC timeout
I'm still getting teammates who constantly disconnect on their first down just because they don't like the killer we are versing. At this point playing is just pointless.
I'm still getting teammates who constantly disconnect on their first down just because they don't like the killer we are versing. At this point playing is just pointless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No. Its important to keep dc timeout meaningless at first attempts so that people wouldnt get punished for crashing.
no
They need to make a few minor adjustments to killers so they can’t take people out so fast. I think rather than fight the problem they should just turn the game into something that is more inviting for people to play. Why is it possible to get eliminated by Michael Myers on sight hell if I know... Why are there ebony memento Mori’s in the game? Hell if I know , but it’s not necessary. Killers need to put in the work just like survivors do . We don’t get short cuts why do killers
It does suck for people who crash or get an error but if they're constantly crashing maybe they should take a break while they find a solution. Having teammates leave 50% of games should be punished.