New survivor Andrew Yuen (Thai survivor) What do you think of think of this? (need feedback)

Warning LONG POST, I tried on reddit and go no replies


Andrew Yuen

Nationality: Thai American (his mother is American and his father is from Thailand)

age: 26

Role: a determined survivor (similar to whatever Jake is)

bio: I'm not writing out a paragraph but his mother is a doctor and his father is a lawyer and Andrew got kidnapped and sacrified by a cult to the entity, his whereabouts are unknown

perk 1: Isolation

When Andrew Yuen starts a generator repair it will speed up for 5 seconds and the generator repairing sound effect will make less noise throughout it's entire repair (the perk is similar to Technician however as soon as a teammate works on the gen you're reparing or you use a toolbox it will deactivate for the rest of the trial)

"I love being isolated it helps me focus harder and motivate me"- Andrew Yuen

perk 2: Eagle's calling

once per trial Andrew Yuen can drag a teammate who's in the dying state to a safe place to heal them and you gain the haste status effect (the perk will not stack with for the people or a medkit)

"Don't worry I'll get you out alive even if it means me dying"- Andrew Yuen

perk 3: Freedom

If Andrew Yuen gets unhooked by a teammate or he unhooks himself he gains the haste staus effect (temporarily for a few seconds) and his blood remains hidden for the remainder of the trail (doesn't stack with lucky break or iron will)

"I'm finally free again thank you"- Andrew Yuen

Comments

  • wrong area fam. this is for feedback about the game and stuff to the devs. share your work has a sub category called creations which is where you wanna go with character concepts and stuff.