Are we supposed to lose item add-ons post games?
i am keep losing my medkit add-on even if i survived
i am keep losing my medkit add-on even if i survived
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you still have the medkit when you escape, it should keep any add-ons you put on it. If you use up the medkit in-game, you lose the whole thing along with any add-ons. If it's a brown medkit it only has enough charges to heal you one time, then it's gone forever.
You also lose the medkit if you drop it (regardless of whether it was dropped intentionally or forced by Franklin's Demise).
All of the add-ons can be viewed here:
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Add-ons
Personally I recommend you look for : Brand New Part, Stypic Agent, and the Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe as the add-on consume themselves and most items when used.
nope its nothing like i died or i dropped it. It even said you lost : item + add-ons and then it said you gained : item
I've lost items or addons (mostly addons though) despite getting out with the item. It doesn't happen often, but it always sucks.
Its a bug, sometimes it is sent back to your inventory, but you dont actually lose your item/addon
Its the killers who lose their addons every game
It's a bug. I occasionally lose just 1 out of the 2 add-ons I take. The end game screen will say I lost my item and both add-ons and then on the very next tab it will say I gained back that item but only 1 add-on.
No idea what causes it though.