I wish jeff(The bird in lobby) was part of death slingers power
I know that death slinger doesn't really need anything extra especially since he just came out but I think it would have been cool if you could send out jeff to a gen to spot survivors for you or have him block off the gen like the entity does.
It could work similarly to how Freddy highlights a gen to teleport to but instead you couldn't cancel it and the cool down would be long like 45 or 60 seconds. Jeff could like i said block off the gen for around 15 seconds or just spot survivors for the killer like reveal their aura or give him the killer instinct effect for any survivor near that gen.
It wouldn't be out of character for a bounty hunter to have a hunting bird to find his target and i think it would be great for him since he lacks any map pressure.
Comments
I call her Nibbles (or Nibby for short)