So ######### tired of this #########
I’m a rank 9 killer going against rank 1 and 2 survivors back to back. Fix your ######### devs, pretend you give a #########
I’m a rank 9 killer going against rank 1 and 2 survivors back to back. Fix your ######### devs, pretend you give a #########
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are working on it with an MMR style matching system. Dunno if that will be a good or bad thing in the long run, but at least it'll match you with people that have a similar amount of wins/losses. We'll just have to see.
I thought they planned on removing ranks so you won't know you'll be facing them. But at least you won't get as punished I thought also?
Anyways. I know how frustrating this is though. Just gotta have hope I guess. Sorry.
Still doesn’t excuse this matchmaking joke. It’s pitiful