Deathslinger Lag?

Am I the only one who gets a TON of lag as soon as I ADS as him on Xbox? if you spam the button it almost crashes your game. I really wanna play this super fun character, but it's hard to take advantage of the true strength if my game stutters.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Oh yeah for sure I get the same thing, it’s even worse when you get bloodlust as well, makes him really annoying to play sometimes

  • @HexLatency said:

    Am I the only one who gets a TON of lag as soon as I ADS as him on Xbox? if you spam the button it almost crashes your game. I really wanna play this super fun character, but it's hard to take advantage of the true strength if my game stutters.

    For those who don't know what OP is talking about, here:

    NMCKE playing Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io
  • That's odd. Maybe make a bug report. I don't have that issue. I also play on Xbox