Will frames ever be fixed on console? Or do I just need to buy a new one...
I find myself having to restart my application after every game due to poor frames and it effects my gameplay. I’m playing on PS4. original one
I find myself having to restart my application after every game due to poor frames and it effects my gameplay. I’m playing on PS4. original one
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, the specs on a console are pretty low, you should better get a pc. With 300 bucks for a new console you can buy a second hand pc that can run this game at 60 fps on ultra, fullHD.
The game will have to look like ######### if you want 60 fps on a console, this is just a fact.