What is this?

@not_Queen @Peanits
I got this when I was rying to edit my 'A licensed killer that I would die for' thread.
When I quit to rejoin, it was deleted!
Any clues?
Tagged:
Mod

@not_Queen @Peanits
I got this when I was rying to edit my 'A licensed killer that I would die for' thread.
When I quit to rejoin, it was deleted!
Any clues?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's due to the increased spam filter because of the recent bots - your original post was sent to spam, I've now adjusted that and marked it as not spam, so it should now be in the discussions.
Nvm it's not deleted but removed from this section.
No idea where they moved it though. ;(
Thanks!