Pwyf + Stbfl on deathslinger
I found out a good perk combo for him. While alot of people are already using stbfl I think another good perk that people are using is pwyf. His gun doesnt count as a token and as long as you let the chain break u don't lose anything while injuring the survivor. You'll only lose them when u down a player but keeping your tokens will help you in the long run since you go from 110% up to 125%. It pairs nicely with stbfl
Comments
Pwyf is only really good with nemesis and that’s on killers where you can force an easy stun
Hes a 110 who’s power doesn’t allow for much pressure, STBFL is okay but to make a build out of getting stacks from obsessions will never work consistently at higher ranks, gens will pop before you can snowball
I quick shot way a lot so I don't like pwyf on him