Has the Devs said anything about cross progression/cross saves?

I play on ps4 and pc (mostly on ps4 because I play with my brother, a 2 man SWF) and I bought a lot of cosmetics because I really like this game even with how unbalanced it can be.

My brother just finished making his pc and we both have Dbd on pc, we started playing but honestly we didn't keep going because of all of our cosmetics, perks, unlockables, archive rewards etc, are on ps4.

I bought all DLCs on pc (just the chapters but the only one I didn't get was the newest one).

While it feels amazing to have steady 60fps, I want to play as a killer on pc, I'm a killer main on ps4.

Ok, I'm going to the point, I just hope that they are making cross progression/ cross saves, that way we could enjoy the game even more with steady FPS not 30fps then 2 fps then 16fps then 20 fps, then 30 again, but have they said anything about that? I know a lot of people who want to transfer but don't want to because of how much they've spent on one platform.


Thanks to everyone who read this, have a great day.

P.S, sorry for my english, it's not my first language so I can't tell if I made sense or not.

Comments

  • Cross progression and cross play have both been mentioned in some surveys before so it might be something they're working on

    Cross play I can live without, but I would love cross progression so I can play on my PC with everything I have on my Xbox

  • The Devs brought these two topics up a lot, so I'm pretty sure they might be working on it.

    Since they did manage to create a cross-play option between Steam players and Microsoft Store players, it should be possible to make the same with PC, Console and Switch.

  • Thanks for the Info guys!! Hopefully it will be soon.

  • As others have said, it's been mentioned a lot before and the concensus from the community seems to be a yes, we want it.


    Also mate your English was really good; understood it all perfectly.

  • Thank you @Doddle28 I wasn't sure if my english was good considering I rarely speak it and write it, hopefully we do get it soon!