Does anyone know the Deathslinger add-on stats?
I cant find a stat chart for deathslinger and how his add-ons affect reload speed, stun duration, etc. Anyone know what the numbers are?
Tagged:
Trusted
I cant find a stat chart for deathslinger and how his add-ons affect reload speed, stun duration, etc. Anyone know what the numbers are?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you go to the DBD Wiki on PC and hover your mouse over the bold parts (usually the "slightly increases/slightly decreases/etc) of the addon descriptions, it tells you the exact numbers.
@SafetySkizzorz
You probably already found what you're looking for, but here's the link if you didn't. If you're unsure on what percentage an add-on gives, than hover over the bold parts like "Slightly increases" to see what percentage they give or take on that add-on.
here's the link to the deathslingers bio on the dbd wiki
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Caleb_Quinn
Damn, I've used the wiki to check stuff for a long time but never knew you could find out numbers by doing that lol.
Thanks guys.
No problem, I personally didn't know that either until a few months ago. Glad it was brought to your attention now, it should save you a lot of time asking around.