Deathslinger bug

I couldn’t find the right section so I’ll put this here.

https://youtu.be/hkUXUF3WTz4

This is not even the first time I encountered this bug. Survivors sometimes literally become invincible to your shots when they’re healing each other.. I hope this will get fixed soon.

Comments

  • And if you go frame by frame, you'll see you were aiming slightly to the right there.

  • I haven't had any difficulty hitting survivors while they are healing. If I miss it's probably because of my aim. The hit box could be whackey. There's also the time it takes for the harpoon to travel though he was clearly standing still in that video. I don't think this is a bug but I will keep an eye out the next time I play deathslinger.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    And if you go frame by frame, you'll see you were aiming slightly to the right there.

    I rewatched the video like 5 times. I was aiming slightly to the left and the harpoon clearly went though the Jake.

  • Yeah I've had something similar to this happen once as well. My only guess is that there is a small space in-between the hitboxes of two survivors. The healing animation shows one survivor bending over the injured one, but my guess is that the healing animation doesn't actually change the hitbox. The huntress' hatchets where too big to ever have that problem but the Deathslinger seems to be able to thread that needle in rare cases.