The new forum bot
So we had a lot of problems during this weekend with spam bots. Now you changed the posting rules to be more strickt. Are you planning on softening those rules in the near future (maybe once you get new mods) or will this be the new standard?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
we get it, you wanna be the new mod. I'll vote you.
That was not my intention, but i´ll take any vote i can get. So thank you
All the community here knows my intentions ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don´t.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Now we know, thx
Me biased? Where?
2. I'm not trying to be a mod.
Lol.
Fails to present evidence. Lols instead.
