Autodidact: Please, can i get a skillcheck?

I tried now for 2-3 hours to get 5 tokens... but apparently there is no way. I had a game where i healed ~ 7-8 healthstates, and i ended up getting 3 (!) skillchecks. That was also the best result so far. I tried i the other day, and i also had not a single game iwth 5 tokens, evne tho i tried hardcore. Call it bad luck, but i really think you should change this perk either to a significant better chance to get skillchecks or a complete rework,

Comments

  • I know that feeling. Autodidact has a secret passive that when you heal someone you have 5% chance to get a skillcheck. When you do, it's because the killer is just around the corner xd

  • Use Spine Chill, it gives bigger chance of a Skill Check triggering when the Killer is looking in your direction.

    It helped me to get Skill Checks more often.

  • I get about 3 skill checks on average fro ma single heal :P

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Use Spine Chill, it gives bigger chance of a Skill Check triggering when the Killer is looking in your direction.

    It helped me to get Skill Checks more often.

    I know that Spine Chill helps a bit (it is my fav perk) but it should not be neccessary. Autodidact is already a bad perk, should it be really neccessary that i have to use other perks only that this one MIGHT work from time to time?

    @ZoneDymo said:

    I get about 3 skill checks on average fro ma single heal :P

    Then you can call yourself extremly lucky my friend.

    @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    I know that feeling. Autodidact has a secret passive that when you heal someone you have 5% chance to get a skillcheck. When you do, it's because the killer is just around the corner xd

    Yea i mean, does it? It really feels that.