You have to heal against Leg

I just had a game where the survivors gen rushed and stayed injured... it was all fun and games until I started slugging on the last gen and then they realized that I pretty much had No ED since no one had healed. The last two tried to heal eachother... but I had Nurse's so...

Slugged for the 4k before they could open the gates.

Comments

  • You did well. When nobody heals themselves slugging is what you should do as killer.

  • healing against a legion is like cleansing vs. Plague

    you don't do it

  • @BigTimeGamer said:

    healing against a legion is like cleansing vs. Plague

    you don't do it

    You don't do it to an extent. Just like how you cleanse when your nearing completion of gens so too should you be ready to heal.

    Also if you as a player are not strong at loops or not being found it might be best to heal once and awhile.

    Basically it depends on the situation and having the ability to determine risk/reward mixed with skill will change your game.