I am not fully informed on this subject but I know we've finished year 4's roadmap so when can we expect to see the next road map to come out. Or is this also another 'secret' and you guys will just drop it on us suddenly?
I am not fully informed on this subject but I know we've finished year 4's roadmap so when can we expect to see the next road map to come out. Or is this also another 'secret' and you guys will just drop it on us suddenly?
The Devs will probably release it with their 4 Year Anniversary Livestream, just like they did last year.
I am not fully informed on this subject but I know we've finished year 4's roadmap so when can we expect to see the next road map to come out. Or is this also another 'secret' and you guys will just drop it on us suddenly?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Devs will probably release it with their 4 Year Anniversary Livestream, just like they did last year.
The roadmap isn't over yet we still have a mid chapter update left.
After that they'll likely update to year 5 in June.
Probably going to be the same as this year
June or July