Hm, thanks for this opportunity. I know how to earn some easy money in real life. I understand that here there are a lot of teenagers and students and to earn 100-150 dollars and to do almost nothing is a very valueble chance. And I don't lie to you. To earn these money we need just to play our favorite games, pass online surveys or view websites. It really help me to do monthly online shopping and to buy expensive games' products. I recommend you to try it. If you are interested, here is the link : https://yourmoneygeek.com/inboxdollars-review/
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really like the idea, it's simple and balanced, one question tho, will it give you another 250 points for searching it again?
Honestly i have not thought about it. I would say yes, since it also takes some time to do so.
This is a quality perk design. well done, I would actually use this.
Thanks a lot!
It would also complete a full chest-farming build :)
Hm, thanks for this opportunity. I know how to earn some easy money in real life. I understand that here there are a lot of teenagers and students and to earn 100-150 dollars and to do almost nothing is a very valueble chance. And I don't lie to you. To earn these money we need just to play our favorite games, pass online surveys or view websites. It really help me to do monthly online shopping and to buy expensive games' products. I recommend you to try it. If you are interested, here is the link : https://yourmoneygeek.com/inboxdollars-review/
bring a coin, solved.