Gens over Frens
So I guess thats the meta right now?
Sereously it should be punished in any way.
Just let hooked survivors chill for 50 seconds because Hey I can finish this halfway done Gen first! Or sacrifice his first and second stage to do gens. Ill start running to him once another survivor gets injured.
I dont need to heal, because I have DS active for 60 seconds and the killer doesnt tunnel as it seems so im gonna hop on the gen and if he comes back ill hop into a locker gg ez
I dont need to heal because Adrenaline is gonna heal me when I finish this gen.
Oh, He IS trying to tunnel me because the other 3 people did gens instead of helping me and now im dead on hook and the killer wants to desperately slow the game down? Hell no I have DS and Unbreakable, cant slug me mate and cant pick me up gg ez
ALL I NEED TO DO IS GENS. That is where he fun lies I guess?
Dont you survivors want any killer interaction at all? XD
Sereously. I Only see like 7 Perks equipped to my survivor antagonists.
Deadhard/Sprintburst
Iron Will
DS
BT
Adrenaline
We'll make it
Unbreakable.
95% of games theres NOTHING but these Perks.
sure here and there theres a balanced landing in combination with an haddonfield map offering.
And some SWFs like to try head on.
Solo Players like Resilliance and god forbid you get a 4man with OoO. But these are rare.
Meta is Deadhard /BT/DS/Unbreakable.
No one heals resulting in 5 minute matches either way.
You lose because you get genrushed, you win because they gen rushed to slow and didnt heal at all.
No healing--> Chaser emblem bad
Gen Rush--> Gatekeeper emblem bad
People getting snowballed and not dying on 3rd hook --> sacrifice emblem bad + Gatekeeper emblem bad because even if you kill everyone before all gens pop you can get ######### silver for the game being to fast.
Pls... nerf moris and Noed. I beg you pls do so. Nerf camping and tunneling i dont care.
I want variety in MY builds and in others. I dont wanna run Pop or gen slowdown perks, they are boring. I excell at chases and mindgames.
Nerf all that killers have left survivors are not satisfied with, do it. But if you have done that... Fix survivor perks that can be abused.
I want fair games, i want fun games. I dont want 5 minute games with survivors left behind to die by their mates and I want skill rewarded.
Theres No skill in sitting on a gen and hopping in a locker while DS is active.
Theres no skill in unhooking yourself in front of the killer with resillience and DS+ unbreakable active
Theres no skill in tunneling a person to mori her
There is no skill in NOED but there is also no skill in doing totems.
There is no skill in doing gens.
Skill is involved when you interact with the killer (mindgames, dodging hatchets, spears etc)
But killer interaction is not wanted I guess.
Comments
The thing is,the more u drag the game the more is becoming in favour of the killer.Also as long as sloppy butcher/thana and the likes exist,i think i'll continue to rely on adren/IW/DS/any exhaustion perk instead of taking my time to heal.
You know a counter to Sloppy/Thana?.. Inner Strength or Auto-Didact.
I know a counter to sloppy/thana thank you,i just want to run the perks i enjoy.