How do I unlock last memory of David King?
I completed all his challenges and it is still locked. Memory 345.
I completed all his challenges and it is still locked. Memory 345.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Write a ticket, it's a bug. I did every challenge and got everything.
You should have it by level 3.
Are you sure you didn't skip any challenges?
I did all of his challenges if that is what are you asking.
Did you do all challenges?
Check the ones you didn't do, see if they progress david's thing.
Otherwise, it's a bug.
I didn't do all of them. Maybe I should then. I thought his challenges are for his memories but maybe not.
The challenges that unlock lore will inform you that it unlocks part of the lore when you check it's rewards
The symbol will have a paper on one of it's sides to show you unlock lore by completing that challenge