Was a rank reset supposed to happen?
Because the rank reset screen appeared, but my ranks stayed the same.
Was there a different message on it or something? I usually just skip it and move on.
Because the rank reset screen appeared, but my ranks stayed the same.
Was there a different message on it or something? I usually just skip it and move on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I deranked by 2 pips.
i think thats a visual bug?
restarting the game should bring you to your "proper" rank.
if you didnt get a reset, good for you! xD
Well last month I think the rank reset went wrong and people got deranked way more then it should. Now maybe it is the opposite where you don't derank to compensate for last month /Kappa ? /
Every 13th they reset... But mine stayed exactly the same aka 6 with 3 pips. But it's where I should be from last time basically. Last rank reset instead of going to 9 they put me all the way back to 13. I think they compensated the peoples who ranks messed up.
It’s a visual bug. Had the same happen to me. Restarting the game will fix it.
Restart the game and it’ll show you your actual rank
^^^They're correct. I went back to a 9. So much for thinking I was compensated for last months screw up smfh.