Was the penalty for DC'ing removed?
I've noticed, by watching a few streamers, that the DC penalty appears to be gone now. I really hope not, because I'm noticing that people are starting to do it again fairly frequently.
I've noticed, by watching a few streamers, that the DC penalty appears to be gone now. I really hope not, because I'm noticing that people are starting to do it again fairly frequently.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve quit playing 3 times without a penalty~
Yeah, I've seen a few streamers doing it, so it's obviously disabled, or not working. I'm just curious as to whether or not it was intentional, or the penalty is bugged at the moment.
Devs said it's fixed. I quit 3 times since the Tuesday update with no penalty.
I get dc nearly every game rn, was wondering what was going on lol