Deathslinger's aim
When I press the aim button the sensitivity drops a lot, is it normal? Does everybody feels that?
Tagged:
Mod
When I press the aim button the sensitivity drops a lot, is it normal? Does everybody feels that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's normal. You're supposed to move your scope slower after aiming. Though it really isn't that much of a disadvantage even if they take a sharp turn since worse case scenario, it takes less than a second to stop aiming, turn, and start aiming again.
ty for your answer and sugestion, I've been suffering to aim right :)
I find the feature helpful on console. Whenever I play huntress I always lower my sensitivity from 96 to 14. Wish we could change between 2 pre-set sensitivities on the fly with a press of a button. It would also help to bridge the gap between pc and console controls .
I assume it's for balancing how quickly you can shoot anyways, but I normally play a higher sensitivity in FPS games so it's really weird for me ๐