I play on Xbox and have rarely gone up against a plague. She is probably the rarest killer to against on Xbox. Who is the rarest killer for you?
Myers
This thread is really making me want to play hag.
As many people have already commented, I would say that in PC, the least common killers for me, are the following in that order:
According to the dev's latest stats, across all platforms, it's Nurse.
Definitely Hag. I can´t even remember last I saw her.
@BabyCameron10 said:I play on Xbox and have rarely gone up against a plague. She is probably the rarest killer to against on Xbox. Who is the rarest killer for you?
@BabyCameron10 said:
PS4 and I personally NEVER see Clown.
My list for least seen (in order of least seen) is:
Wraith
Clown
Nurse
Oni
Demo
Huntress
Haven't seen a plague or a clown for years. Dunno why I love em both...
PS4 player here. I rarely see Leatherface, Demogorgon and Spirit.
Nurse easily
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Myers
This thread is really making me want to play hag.
As many people have already commented, I would say that in PC, the least common killers for me, are the following in that order:
According to the dev's latest stats, across all platforms, it's Nurse.
Definitely Hag. I can´t even remember last I saw her.
PS4 and I personally NEVER see Clown.
My list for least seen (in order of least seen) is:
Wraith
Clown
Nurse
Oni
Demo
Huntress
Haven't seen a plague or a clown for years. Dunno why I love em both...
PS4 player here. I rarely see Leatherface, Demogorgon and Spirit.
Nurse easily