Next map rework?

I wonder what map is gonna get a rework next. I think a rework on Hawkins national laboratory is needed. What maps do you think need a rework next?

Comments

  • Asylum. I was honestly surprised when I returned after a year to STILL see the god windows. Not to mention 4 potentially super safe pallets in the main building.

  • @Halloween2005 said:

    I wonder what map is gonna get a rework next. I think a rework on Hawkins national laboratory is needed. What maps do you think need a rework next?

    No further Map Reworks have been announced yet, but I'm sure they will be announced on DBD's 4 Year Anniversary when they release the Year 5 Roadmap.

    I feel like Backwater Swamp could get reworked, it is overall not the best Realm to play on, unless you're a Blendette, lol.

    The God Loop in Grim Pantry's main building is a huge downside for killers and the overall layout of both Maps makes them not that fun to play on for both sides.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    if they did it the same way they did with doc (rework his map too). and they're probably going to rework leatherface next. then there's a high possibility that we'll get a coldwind farm maps reworks with the leatherface rework (if i'm not wrong. rotten fields was released with him). and note that they'll also add breakable walls. so. maybe no more infinities? that's just my prediction tho.

    Rotten fields is a hillbilly map that has been here since launch. Leatherface has no unique map or survivor. I think that the farm maps should be reworked, but I just wanted to clear the confusion. Breakable maps will most likely be introduced in a few months alongside major reworks, not just simple balance changes.