253ms Ping In A Survivor Lobby!?

Just popped into a survivor lobby and was shocked to see that, even after 21 seconds of being in it, it was spiking and staying as high as 230-253ms.

God knows what server I was on but i'm UK based and have never seen it that high. Highest i've seen is 150ms - and that is rare, most are as high as 67ms How is this a thing on Dedicated?

IMG-20200313-WA0005.jpeg

Comments

  • I have been getting red ping fairly often, but not always, over the last two days. I only have survivor challenges left but it's forced me back to playing killer. This is on PS4, not sure what platform you're on, and I'm also in the UK.

  • Yeah, on PS4 too. Should have mentioned that, but was loading into a new match lol

  • Sometimes game send you in asia servers.