Totems emit terror radius perk
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This sounds interesting, I'd worry though that its risk would be to low for its reward (if it's a hex perk) and if it's not a hex perk then it's to strong imo.
No cuz then survivors would rekt all the totems and bye bye Noed etc..
I thought about a perk like this too. I like the idea but i don't know if it would overall fit in this game. If someone comes up with a good idea, i would definitely be interested in seeing that.
I've always wanted TotH to make any survivor in the process of cleansing it hear a loud terror radius.