Stairs
I'm gonna say can we fix the stairs? All of the stairs have a bunch of invisible ledges and stuff on them. I was going into the basement and my character "jumped" 3 times just running down. Most annoying when I'm trying to make a save and I have to take the stagger delay every time I "fall" from nothing. As killer I get stuck on nothing all the time. It's just annoying and frustrating.
Now I will also say thank you for the vent because honestly what actually gets fixed these days.
Comments
Yeah, some stairs are very buggy. Their collision is bigger than it should and this causes you to get stuck sometimes. Also hope they fix it soon.
@FichteHiro also the same with a lot of vehicles and similar items. Most specifically the infamous red car in front of the house on badham.
Agreed, collisions are quite broken sometimes and there are lot of examples. I think the Devs are aware of this and may be working on a fix. Idk. Some broken collisions are there for quite some time though.
@FichteHiro considering how long many of these issues have been in the game, compared to the massive amount of legitimate game-breaking bugs that currently exist in dbd that also aren't being fixed, I doubt these will ever even be considered as something to be looked at by the devs.
Unfortunately, that's true. Some issues are in the game for quite some time now and the Devs still haven't fixed them. But I'm sure they know about their existence.
All this collision stuff seems so odd considering Deathslinger proved how precise (ignoring dedicated servers) they can make a hitbox.
BL is a bit buggy at the moment. Since there are quite a few collision issues in the game, such problems can happen quite often. Hopefully the Devs are working on a solution.
Not only that but the fall sound your character makes gives you away too
Omg like the back window of the bus on autohaven still doesn’t trigger balanced landing.
Or the podiums on Family Residence, or the side of hills - there’s a section where you can run down in a chase, get no stun penalty but no balanced landing proc
I've had those issues a lot as well. I've stopped running balanced landing.
The podiums and the bus kinda suck not being able to use BL. I feel like they should especially on family residence where there's hardly anywhere to trigger it anyway.
Exactly! On Family Residence the only thing you can get BL on is the Shack basement stairs and I believe there are 2 hills generated far at the back of the map...